Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sniffle , sniffle, aaaaaacchhooooooooooooo

I assure you I do not ramble on like a particularly extravagant victim of Alzheimer's. I had started off with a definite idea of what I was going to write about today but the clichéd 'one thing led to the next' happened and TWO entire posts bit the bullet and got relegated to draftdom. It also involved one number phone call from Bombay (a lecture on the importance of food, instructions on the periodicity of medicine-imbibement and declarations of affection to various degrees), cackling on about mundane stuff by my MALE colleagues (duh, as if I have any other), visits to other people's blogs and staring into nothing for short passages of time.

A Powerpoint presentation on The Indian Power Sector due on Saturday and various assorted information pertaining to the former also had their way.

So many things happening in the life of a sick baby is unfair. Somebody give me a hug :-(

No comments: