Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pint sized monstrosities

I met this guy last night. He seemed to have the potential to turn out nice. A friend of a friend. The dude was a doctor, studying to be a surgeon. Since he also happened to be my sister's senior from med-school, we stuck a good rapport. The party was already on and we talked about this and that, made the usual jokes, spoke all those niceties, and were helped along by the amber flow.

Anecdotes from the right side of the scalpel were floated, laughed at and more rounds ordered. After a lot of other things, the following happened:

Characters- S(the good friend), N(me) and D(the doc)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S:blah blah blah blah blah
N: Ha ha ha ha ha!

S: Know what, D is a pyromaniac
N: Hey D, welcome to da club!
S: No, he IS a PYROMANIAC. He set a dog on fire.

N:
N:
N:Ummmmmm, a dog on fire?

D:Oh yeah! There was this dog and I set it on fire using petrol

N:
N:
.
.
.
N:A dog on fire?

D:Hey you are talking to a guy who was in a coma for 3 days. I had killed a guy in a crash. Anyway, I was in this tunnel and wanted to set something on fire and there was this dog irritating me, so I kept kicking it away and it kept coming back to lick me so I poured petrol over it and set a match to it

N: All it did was try to be friendly

D: What the hell? It was irritating me. The best thing is to set a tortoise on fire. It was this big with a huge shell and it burned so amazingly, with its fat and all. There was this guy who got an erection just out of watching it. He went crazy!I once set a clump of trees on fire. You should have seen that now.

N:Huh! Can I get the check please? Shall we leave, everybody? X says she is not feeling too well anyway and if everyone is done, then why not leave?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a long drive home through dark streets, the following conclusions were arrived at:

1. The next person who talks about the nobility of Doctors and all that bull is going to get shot. Can exposure to too much life make you feel blase about it that you just do not value it anymore?

2. Eating animals is not cruelty.

3. There are a lot of beings on the Earth, who exist in the guise of a "human" and yet are so far from it.

2 comments:

moonstruckmoth said...

For a moment I thought I was reading a piece on crimelibrary.com. A bit of kinkiness, I can swing w/ that...but this is plain sick! Sm straitjackets n a padded cell r in order...maybe they shd bunk a few dissection sessions, just to pop down to the psychiatry dept...

Naimisha said...

My reaction almost. I am still to snap out of the horror of what I heard. Apparently, torture of animals is one of the signs of psychopathy.

Never thought I could wish this, but I wish this guy dies real soon :-(