Sunday, May 11, 2008

Information is power

A month's hiatus and I post again. New job, new place and new issues to deal with and now you know I was away for a reason (really, am mostly consoling myself). Did I mention the contribution of the lack of an Internet connection? The Silicon Valley of India and ask me how not to get a line onto the web.

The place has now finally settled on my nerves and am getting along quite alright with it despite all those horrible things about it. A few good things have happened too though! For one, I am back to being the bookworm I was and with dear Blossoms right behind the building where I work, I won't be surprised if all I end up doing while I am here is reading.

Of course there is the whole affair of the does-he-love-me-does-he-love-me-not too. Wedding bells on the horizon?

Information is power too. Most things look foolish in retrospect so no point haranguing about it I guess.

One good thing, Alliance Francaise might become and thanks to Dans la main de l'ange along with Parias. Along with the Bangalore School of music (a voilin rendition of Tchaikovsky maybe?)

Viva la compagnie

No comments: