Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!

I know this is juvenile but woooo hoooooooooooo! Yet another RBI top man from my wonderful state, Andhra Pradesh.

I am not racist/regionalist/sexist or most other ists (feminist doesn't count). When I was a child, I used to listen to all those adults go on and on and on about 'Swarna Andhra Pradesh', a certain Mr. N T Rama Rao, etc etc. 'What dwarps!' was my reaction and I solemnly swore to myself in my heart to never be like them.

After three years outside my beautiful, tiny city called Visakhapatnam, it only looked even tinier (though admittedly, more beautiful than the last time).

So how do I explain this feeling in my heart as it does somersaults yelling yippeeeeeeeeeeee that two successive top men at RBI are fellow Telugus?

No comments: