Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From a heart-broken biker in Bengaluru




Guys,

I lost my trek 4300 from the garage outside my house on 7 Sep. I usually keep it indoors, but this bloody day there was mud on the front wheel after a late night ride and i decided to keep it outside itself. Unfortunately the gate was not locked that night and someone took it away possibly between 2:30 AM and 6 AM. My house is in 6th block Jayanagar.

People, this was a planned robbery, someone had a constant eye on my cycle for atleast a week time , as i had not kept it outside for atleast that long. Gave police complaint , but was nearly at tears , when i saw one policeman taking my purchase bill from BOTS and was running around and showing it to others as though the price was a biggest joke he heard this year. Bangalore police SUCKS.

I know it was my own mistake to leave the cycle outside, but guys, i had dreamed a long time for my cycle, painfully saved up the money for this. I bought it home on March 2008 and it not been even 6 months now.

Its really terrible to be this way, i request every fellow pal here to put up a bit of an effort to keep an eye on the below points when you next see a trek 4300 in Bangalore.

1. The frame serial number is WTU270C2496C.
2. There is a noticable shreaking sound from the front wheel brakes.
3. There are white reflective stickers on the frame. Check the link
above for a pic of my cycle.
4. Its an 19.5 inch, orange/silver and almost brand new. well
maintained parts, just oiled a week back before this mishap.
5. It has half of my broken heart with it.

Call me at 9886237395 , if you have any clue.

Friends, take care of your cycles.

Syam KS


So people, please keep an eye out for an orange Trek

No comments: