Thursday, April 3, 2008

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

It has been riled for it's traffic and scorned for it's auto drivers.

The traffic and the auto drivers are the only two things I love about it.

Traffic jams are my recourse to staring at closed office doors. I instead have a merry time yapping on the phone during those wonderful things. The auto drivers too have made a not so bad impression on me. Though they can be construed to be rude sometimes, I am yet to come across one that horribly rude.

Seems like the rude minority give the nice majority a bad exterior.

Should it not be in the interest of the greater gains for all the auto drivers to be nice?Though it might be nice and profitable in the long run, I guess they just live for the moment and thus the bad behaviour by the rude minority.

Call me an eternal optimist.

No comments: