Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mix and Match

Here I am, sitting at my desk and reading about hedge funds, while the rain pours itself outside my window.


It has been raining for all its worth in Calcutta since the past many days now and day after day, fewer people are turning up for work, blaming it happily on roads that have suddenly turned into spiteful,growling gushes ! Thankfully, I am yet to share their fate. After all, who would want to be holed up at not even your own place with nothing to do, when at least you can come to work and have a gala time in general?


Wonder why people complain about going to work at all!I mean, it is so much fun. It all is a matter of keeping yourself entertainingly engaged I suppose.


Alan Johnston has been finally freed (notice that the banner has gone off from here?)and by no less than by the Hamas! Anybody else finding this funny the way I am? What next? The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles end up in some Chinese restaurant in soup? Hee hee!


And I have discovered my life's purpose- to cook. I just love food. And my Michelin starred restaurant has just come one more step closer to it's resolution in my determinedness. For it to come out in brick and mortar, all of you mortals will have to wait a few more years though!

No comments: