Thursday, November 29, 2007

This is not a title

Last post on November 1st, and then, another after 29 days! Sigh! I must be growing old.
This post has no particular aim in sight, but since I am here, I might as well post.
So I am gonna do this experiment thing. I am gonna see how long I can go without food. Water is allowed but no "food" - not in a solid form, not in a liquid form. Lemme see how it goes.
I am set upon learning how to do the French Twist and after some 40 tries, made a rather untidy and ugly looking one. Still, some French Twist is better than no French Twist. So I am gonna keep at it and see how it turns out.

1 comment:

bala said...

I have heard of diets....but this is ridiculous! And I am glad that you can go "do the twist!"
anyway, is it going to be "Kate Moss, watch out"?